Our client is a global company based in Highbrook. This is a career opportunity to progress within their business, working in a great environment where team culture is encouraged and developed.
- Monday to Friday
- 9.00am till 6.00pm
- Ongoing work with potential to become permanent
• You will be required to operate the stock picker so having a forklift license is essential
• You will have a bit of Pick Pack - Pallet Stacking - Shrink Wrapping - Load/Unloading experience.
• Reliability and initiative is a must for this role.
• You will be a motivated team player who can take instruction and turn up to work with a ready attitude.
• You will be lifting upto 25kgs of products
• Be able to pass a drug test
• Have reliable transport to get to work
• Be clear of criminal convictions
• Have Passport or Birth certificate
• Valid Stock Picker licence or able to get one. (we may be able to help with this)
Candidates must be legally entitled to work in NZ
Interested? APPLY NOW