ATTENTION ALL Stock Picker Fork Lift Operators - Great Opportunity Available !
Our client requires another StockPicker, they are based in Highbrook, East Tamaki, and are leaders in their field and part of a global company. There is a career opportunity to progress within our client’s business, and a great environment where team culture is encouraged and developed.
- Monday to Friday - 9.00am till 6.00pm paying Competitive hourly rates
- Ongoing work with potential to become permanent
- You will be required to operate the stock picker so having a forklift license is essential (if you have an expired licence we may be able to help you get this renewed).
- You will have a bit of Pick Pack - Pallet Stacking - Shrink Wrapping - Load/Unloading experience.
- Reliability and initiative is a must for this role.
- You will be a motivated team player who can take instruction and turn up to work with a ready attitude.
- You will be lifting to 25kgs of products
- You Must be able to pass a drug test
- Have reliable transport to get to work
- Be clear of criminal convictions
Applicants must be eligible to work in NZ.
Interested? APPLY NOW