Are you an experienced, passionate and technically savvy Production Leader?
Here is a great opportunity to join a strong and stable New Zealand business and be a critical part of the smooth-running for this production plant and its future growth.
Our client has an opening within their production facility based in East Tamaki for a people leader with strong technical experience and ability to oversee the production of consumer products.
Reporting to the Plant Manager, you will be responsible for supervising 2ic’s and production operators within their teams and ensuring the production schedules are met and that all products are manufactured efficiently, to the correct quality, quantity, cost and timeframes.
Your key qualities and experience would include:
• Demonstrated experience as a team leader with strong management and communication skills
• The ability to lead, coach and mentor your team – identifying any training/upskilling needs
• Strong technical skills with hands-on application
• Ability to be methodical and trouble-shoot issues in the most efficient and effective manner
• Ideally you would have previous experience in the production of the paper/cardboard, plastic or glass
• An understanding of 5S and lean management along with intermediate Microsoft suite skills
• Leading, mentoring and motivating your production team – working a 12-hour rotating 4x4 shift pattern
• Ensuring that the team is utilised for peak individual and collective production performance
• Monitoring and management of team performance, attendance and productivity
• Participate in individual performance reviews to identify training needs and areas of improvement
• Ensure compliance with all HSEQ, SOP's and company policies along with developing initiatives
• Completion of reporting for Key Performance Measures
What's on offer:
• A warm, supportive and respectful team environment
• Competitive salary and Kiwi Saver
• Opportunities for individual advancement
• Onsite car parking
If this sounds like an opportunity for you then we would love to hear from you, please send us a cover letter telling us about yourself along with an up-to-date resume.
Applicants must be eligible to work in NZ.
Interested? APPLY NOW