My Client manufactures a recognizable brand seen across the residential and commercial industry, manufacturing and distributing plastic products.
Due to a massive increase in production an opportunity now exists for a very switched on and driven person to join their tight knit team as a Permanent Staff member.
Training in certain areas will be arranged, however if you have previous experience manufacturing industrial plastic products this will be to your advantage.
• Operate extruder machine
• Die change
• Set up coilers and counters
• Product quality control
• Able to commit to Night Shift
• Very good communication
• Attention to detail and shows initiative
• Full drivers license and forklift license
• Great hourly rates + shift allowance
• Supportive management
• Good team culture
• Career opportunities to grow and up skill
Applicants must be eligible to work in NZ.
Interested? APPLY NOW