- East Tamaki
- Long Term Positions
- Commencing January 2019
Total Recruitment are now hiring Food Production Staff for 2019 working for an iconic brand recognised across the Pacific.
The environment is not for the faint hearted as temperatures can fluctuate from time to time and the odour that drifts through production can be quite strong.
Attention to detail is important as you will be working on a fast paced production line checking and picking out defects ensuring consistent quality.
Having a forklift license and experience in your back pocket will be advantageous but not necessary.
Shifts are set so you get to choose which you’d prefer to work, as follows:
Day Shift – 0645 to 1515
Afternoon Shift – 1445 to 2315
Night Shift – 2245 to 0715
Although the shifts are 8 hours, at times you are required to work 12 hours so flexibility is needed.
To be successful you will need:
• Good level of physical fitness must be able to lift 15kg regularly throughout the day.
• Able to work in a fast pace environment.
• Previous production or process experience will be an advantage.
• Have reliable transport to get you to and from work each day.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
In return, we can offer you the following:
• As our employee (not a contractor) you'll get the holiday pay, sick pay and ACC cover you're entitled to, and we'll pay your tax
• Solid work for approx.10 months of the year.
• Night rates (shift allowance)
Applicants must be eligible to work in NZ.
Interested? APPLY NOW