Our Client is a major manufacturer of steel reinforcing to Residential and the broader Construction Industry across the country. They pride themselves on quality and delivering in time, on time!
We are seeking a confident Dispatcher that has previously worked in the Steel and Reinforcing Industry to manage the daily operations of our outward goods.
You will have excellent communication and prioritising skills as you will be working directly with Truck Drivers and Production Leaders to ensure goods are prepared, loaded and dispatched on time.
- Capturing and logging missed orders/Collecting and loading data
- Dispatch and have relevant paperwork ready for truck drivers
- Constant communication with our valued customers and maintaining relationships
- Support production leaders where required
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Previous experience in a similar environment
- On point time management and organisational skills
- High attention to detail
- Self motivation
- Extensive use of Word, Excel and Outlook
- Have the right to work full time in NZ
Monday to Friday – Dayshift
$60 – 70,000 per year
We do expect to have the right person commence in this position as soon as possible.
To express your interest in this role, please call Jackie Wiki 09 273 5548 or forward a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: The successful applicant will be required to undergo a pre employment drug screen, Ministry of Justice and reference check.
Applicants must be eligible to work in NZ.
Interested? APPLY NOW