Long Term Positions
Total Recruitment are now hiring Food Production Staff working for an iconic brand recognised across the Pacific.
The environment is not for the faint hearted as temperatures can fluctuate from time to time and the odour that drifts through production can be quite strong.
Attention to detail is important as you will be working on a fast paced production line checking and picking out defects ensuring consistent quality.
Having a forklift license and experience will be advantageous but not necessary.
Shifts are set so you get to choose which you’d prefer to work, as follows:
Day Shift – 0700 to 1530
Afternoon Shift – 1500 to 2330
Night Shift – 2300 to 0730
Although the shifts are 8 hours, at times you are required to work 12 hours so flexibility is needed.
To be successful you will need:
· Good level of physical fitness must be able to lift 15kg regularly throughout the day.
· Able to work in a fast pace environment.
· Previous production or process experience will be an advantage.
· Have reliable transport to get you to and from work each day.
In return, we can offer you the following:
· As our employee (not a contractor) you'll get the holiday pay, sick pay and ACC cover you're entitled to, and we'll pay your tax
· Solid work for 9 to 10 months of the year.
· Night Shift rates
Applicants must be eligible to work in NZ.
Interested? APPLY NOW