Total Recruitment is now seeking physically fit and energetic Freight Sorters to join our industry leading and high performing Team based in Highbrook.
Being a Freight Sorter involves pallet breakdown, labelling and sorting of parcel freight and cartons to specific destinations across New Zealand. A strong knowledge geographical knowledge of New Zealand is highly advantageous as you will need to know precisely where and how to organise freight as it comes off the belt. Please note that this work is not for the faint-hearted. The work environment is fast-paced and challenging, but equally stimulating and rewarding.
To be successful you must have:
· Your own car and licence;
· A clean criminal history
· Excellent attitude, a good work ethic and reliability;
· The ability to work autonomously as well as within a team;
· A high level of physical fitness and the ability to perform repetitive lifting;
· Sound Transport industry knowledge;
We are seeking individuals with a positive attitude towards their work and possess an excellent work ethic to be part of our continuously evolving culture! Don't miss out, apply now!
Applicants must be eligible to work in NZ.
Interested? APPLY NOW