attitude. service. commitment.
WE GIVE SERVICE A GOOD NAME
Finding staff for you, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. With over 25 years of experience in the labour hire and clerical recruitment industry and a very successful career with multinational Employment Agencies, David Adams established Total Recruitment, knowing he could offer customers an excellent staff recruitment service, professional personnel and a very competitive price. When you need quick access to temporary, contract or permanent staff - Total Recruitment will deliver qualified candidates.
As part of our commitment to outstanding customer service, we provide a 24/7 service to clients and candidates alike, whereby you speak to a Real Person not a machine, message service or an overseas call centre. We take care to ensure our candidates are qualified and suited to the roles they are placed in. We maintain regular communication with you to ensure you are fully satisfied with the placement – in fact, we guarantee it.
We maintain regular communication with you to ensure you are fully satisfied with the placement – in fact, we guarantee it.
- Our alliances with other NZ Recruitment companies mean we work NZ wide
- We have assisted companies with establishing tailor made on-site staffing solutions to manage casual workforces.
- We are experienced at co-vendoring with other like-minded agencies. We have a proven track record and credibility to support this.
- We can customize practical tests to assess your applicants skills performance.
- We can provide a Background Check Service for Recruitment, including: ACC, Immigration, Credit and Ministry of Justice (police) checks, Medical and Drug testing.
- We will tailor our service to meet your needs
- We can help you find temp, contract or permanent staff
- Our staff are skills assessed prior to placing in positions
- Our staff are police and visa checked
- We are accredited for Workplace Drug Testing
- We back each placement with our guarantee
- We are committed to Health and Safety, we will undertake Workplace Site inspections when placing staff in your company
- We offer optional orientation to familiarise our employees with your environment.
Become a CLIENT
If you would like to partner with us, or just want a chat about whether or not we can help you, please phone us on (09) 273 5548 or fill out the form below and we will get back to you shortly.