_ East Tamaki
- Training provided
My client is highly reputable in the Food Industry supplying frozen goods across New Zealand and the Pacific. Vacancies are now available for Production Staff to join our hard working diverse.
You will be responsible for ensuring products are to New Zealand Food standards and client quality.
Ideally you will have previous or similar experience working in a Manufacturing plant, in particular working with Food as well as a high level of hygiene practise and the ability to stand up to 8 hours a day.
Monday to Friday
Dayshift 0700 – 1530
Afternoon 1400 – 2330
Night Shift 2200 – 0630
In some cases the hours may change and possibly be extended to work 12 hours to cover shifts where needed. This is On Call work that will continue for approx. 10-11 months based on your attendance and performance.
Successful applicants will have:
- Exceptional attention to detail skills
- Good attitude
- The ability to lift up to 15kgs
- Good communication skills
- The ability to work up to 40 hours a week
- NZ Residency / visa
Free parking and shift allowance.
Prior to applying, please ensure the following:
- You can be reached on the numbers you provide
- The CV you submit is up to date
- You have x2 forms of identification Birth Certificate, Passport or Driver License
Follow Us on Facebook - totalrecruitmentnz
Applicants must be eligible to work in NZ.
Interested? APPLY NOW