Payroll and Administration Officer
· Great Team Culture
· East Tamaki Location
· Full-time Position
We are looking for an experienced payroll officer who has been exposed to high volume, end to end payroll environments. If you have worked in a payroll position in the past and are looking for your next challenge, APPLY NOW.
Total Recruitment supplies temporary and permanent candidate staff across Auckland to manufacturing, warehousing; and transport and logistic companies. Established in 2011, our company continues to grow year on year, and we now require an additional staff member to be assist with the processing and maintaining of temp and staff pays. The successful candidate will be joining a great team and culture.
Working with our enthusiastic team, you will be expected to fulfil a number of responsibilities that maximise the efficiency of the payroll process.
Your key duties include:
· Collate and enter payroll information
· Process payroll information (time sheets for weekly pays);
· Enter payroll into ACE payroll system
· Run end of month procedures
· Maintain and update staff information
· Invoicing and Accounting procedures on MYOB Essentials - if required
· Other administration and office duties as required
The successful candidate will have strong experience in a fast paced, high volume payroll environment. You will display outstanding organisational and time management skills and be driven to achieving payroll efficiency. Experience with MYOB or a similar accounting system is preferred.
· Minimum 3 year performing payroll duties for a large payroll
· Familiar with the preparation of complex weekly pays
· An understanding of human resource practices and employment conditions
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Excellent clerical, administration and organisational skills
· Ability to work effectively as part of a team and unsupervised
· Highly developed time management skills
· Excellent customer service and attention to detail
· Happy to help out when and when needed
· Competitive Salary, paid weekly
· Great team environment with amazing core values
· We value and reward hard work, honesty and reliability
If this sounds like the role for you, please send a current CV with cover letter.
Applicants must be eligible to work in NZ.
Interested? APPLY NOW