Total Recruitment are now hiring Food Production Staff working for an iconic brand recognised across the Pacific.
Previous experience working as a Baker would be extremely advantageous to your application.
Attention to detail is important as you will be working on a fast paced production line checking and picking out defects ensuring consistent quality.
Having a forklift license and experience in your back pocket will also be advantageous but not necessary.
Monday to Friday
0600 to 1530
Although the shifts are 8 hours, at times you are required to work 12 hours so flexibility is needed.
To be successful you will need:
• Good level of physical fitness must be able to lift 15kg regularly throughout the day.
• Able to work in a fast pace environment.
• Previous production or process experience will be an advantage.
• Have reliable transport to get you to and from work each day.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
In return, we can offer you the following:
• As our employee (not a contractor) you'll get the holiday pay, sick pay and ACC cover you're entitled to, and we'll pay your tax
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa. Applicants must be eligible to work in NZ.
Interested? APPLY NOW