Our client has been one of the more iconic NZ brands spanning the last 30 years. Founded in the 70's this small business has gone from strength to strength. Our client pride themselves in delivering the best quality food. Ingredients are 100% grown locally and the business is 100% NZ owned and operated.
Are you physically fit? Don’t mind the cold? Have a current forklift license?
We are looking to fill a position for a Forklift Operator/Storeman. You will be working in a cool store/freezer environment, picking and packing orders, loading and unloading deliveries with a forklift and general warehousing duties. So, if you can work in an environment that is -20 Degrees Celsius, this could be for you. Please keep in mind, this is not a job for the faint hearted.
The position will be on a rotating shift:
(1st week) Monday to Friday, 5am – 3pm with O.T available
(2nd week) Monday to Friday, 3pm – 12am with O.T available
This position can become a permanent opportunity for the right candidate.
To be considered for this role you will need:
• A current OSH forklift licence with experience (minimum 1+year)
• Be physically fit as some heavy lifting may be required
• To pass our pre-employment drug testing
• Clean criminal record (some traffic charges ok)
• Have your own reliable transport
• Able to supply excellent recent references
• Good with numbers and computer literate
• Can work autonomously and in a team
Only people who fit the above criteria need apply. If you do, then we would love to hear from you ASAP! Applicants must be eligible to work in NZ.
Interested? APPLY NOW