Our National Client is currently looking for production/warehouse operators to join their established team located in East Tamaki. You will be responsible for the production & distribution of perishable goods across New Zealand. This role offers great work life balance with morning, afternoon & night shifts available.
To be suitable for the role, you must possess the following:
· Have great verbal and written communication skills
· Willingness to perform any duties required
· Valid Forklift Licence – not necessary
· Great attention to detail
· Available to work any shift
· Food manufacturing experience – although training is provided
· Pick packing experience is preferred but not mandatory
· Reliable form of transport
The tasks and duties of the position will include, but are not limited to:
· Manual handling
· Working on a production line
· Heavy lifting, stacking, picking, packing and wrapping products
· General cleaning
· Picking and packing of orders
In return this role offers and exciting opportunity to build your knowledge and skills within a large and diverse national company.
If you feel suitable for this role click ‘apply’ now and upload an up to date resume.Applicants must be eligible to work in NZ.
Interested? APPLY NOW