Temporary Positions - ongoing - Training Provided
We are currently looking for more staff for work in East Tamaki. Good attention to detail is important as you will be working on a fast paced production line checking and picking out defects ensuring consistent quality. The temperatures can fluctuate from time to time and the smell can be intense.
Having a forklift license and experience is advantageous but not necessary.
Shifts are set so you get to choose which you’d prefer to work, as follows:
Day Shift – 0700 to 1530
Afternoon Shift – 1500 to 2330
Night Shift – 2300 to 0730
Although the shifts are 8 hours, at times you are required to work 12 hours so flexibility is needed, and there is weekend work available.
To be successful you will need:
· Good level of physical fitness- must be able to lift 15kg regularly throughout the day.
· Able to work in a fast pace environment.
· Previous production or process experience will be an advantage.
· Have reliable transport to get you to and from work each day.
In return, we can offer you the following:
· As our employee (not a contractor) you'll get the holiday pay, sick pay and ACC cover you're entitled to, and we'll pay your tax
· Shift allowances between 6pm - 6am.
Applicants must be eligible to work in NZ.
Interested? APPLY NOW