We have had a number of Employers (our clients) who have had an increased requirement for additional Warehousing and Manufacturing Labourers to undertake various types of high volume/fast pace Warehousing, processing, assembly and production work. This is due to the recent market growth in the Manufacturing & Warehouse industry. Our clients are seeking applicants that are willing and able to take on new roles – We are here to help you step-by-step in getting you the job you're looking for!
About the role
To be eligible for these roles you MUST:
· Wanting to Learn New Skills
· Willing to Give Anything a Go
· Good physical abilities as heaving lifting may be required
· Someone who wants to make a difference
· Own transport is highly preferred
Benefits and perks
What's in it for you?
· Stable, secure, employment
· Genuine opportunities for career progression
· Extra days and overtime available
· Weekly Pay + annual leave
Skills and experience
Your duties may include (varies depending on different types of Employers) include but are not limited to:
· Manual handling in a fast-paced environment
· Working on multiple assembly lines while adhering to WHS policies and practices.
· Unloading stock from trucks and containers
· Picking and packing orders for production
· Completing and maintaining accurate paperwork
· Participation in stock-takes
· Maintaining OH&S and cleanliness of warehouses
· General warehouse duties as directed
· If needed - will be working with some machines
All our employees receive the appropriate training prior to starting and continuous training on the job.
We look forward to hearing from you and helping you get into work!Applicants must be eligible to work in NZ.
Interested? APPLY NOW