Our client based in East Tamaki is looking at taking on 3 extra staff, initially they will be employed as on-going long term temps, with the intention of being made permanent after approximately 4 months, as long as they prove reliable.
The role is varied, and you will be moved around the site into different departments, reporting to various team leaders, to help out as required, including:
• Devanning containers up to 25kg of parts
• Helping out on production line, assembling air vents – you will be given gloves and safety glasses
• Assembling small vent parts
• Helping out in dispatch – packing parts of air ducts, vents and insulation into boxes (you must be able to identify different parts and bar codes for each order)
• Cleaning work stations
You will be required to wear safety boots and hi viz vest, and where necessary glasses and gloves.
• A Good command of English is necessary
• You must be able to get to work on time and be reliable
• You must be entitled to work in NZ
• You must be able to lift up to 25kg at a time
Hours of work are:
Monday to Friday 7am – 3.30pm
This role offers variety and the opportunity to build your knowledge and skills within a growing company.
If you feel suitable for this role click ‘apply’ now and upload an up to date CV.
Applicants must be eligible to work in NZ.
Interested? APPLY NOW