We have had an increased requirement for additional Warehousing Staff to undertake various types of high volume/fast pace work based in East Tamaki. This is due to the recent market growth and silly season that is fast approaching us. Our client, well known across NZ are seeking applicants that are willing and able to take on the role of Picking orders.
To be eligible for these roles you MUST be :
• Wanting to Learn New Skills
• Willing to Give Anything a Go
• Good physical abilities as heaving lifting may be required
• Someone who wants to make a difference
• Own transport is highly preferred
Benefits and perks:
What's in it for you?
• Genuine opportunities for career progression
• Extra days and overtime available
• Weekly Pay + annual leave
Skills and experience:
Your duties may include but are not limited to:
• Manual handling in a fast-paced environment
• Picking and packing orders
• Completing and maintaining accurate paperwork
• Participation in stock-takes
• Maintaining OH&S and cleanliness of warehouses
• General warehouse duties as directed
All employees receive the appropriate training prior to starting and continuous training on the job.
We look forward to hearing from you and helping you get into work!
Applicants must be eligible to work in NZ.
Interested? APPLY NOW