We are looking for two experienced Warehouse Supervisors to work at our clients facility based in Wiri.
The ideal candidate will have previous Chiller experience, and have supervised staff. Our customer prides themselves on giving outstanding customer service.
This is a challenging opportunity for an energetic and committed warehouse supervisor. The ideal candidate would need to have a high level of organisation, customer service and leadership skills to supervisor and lead a small team of approximately 12 staff. This is a hands-on role.
Ensure a high level of employee safety and adherence to safety policies and procedures
• Oversee the smooth and effective execution of warehouse day to day activities
• Lead and supervise a team of 12
• Daily workforce and operational planning
• Excellent communication skills and a can-do attitude
• Must be able to work autonomously
• Prior experience within a fast-paced warehousing/logistics environment is ideal
• Excellent commitment levels and attendance records
Hours: Monday to Friday approx. 6am - 4.30pm
Working approx 50 hrs / week
If you wish to express interest in this role, please apply on line and attach an upto date CV.
Applicants must be eligible to work in NZ.
Interested? APPLY NOW